Shopping for yourself is one activity that everyone loves to indulge in. You get a chance to splurge a part of your earnings, or rather savings, on yourself and give yourself a complete new look, with a couple of new dresses. Well, this sounds good as long you have to shop for yourself and your close ones, say family. But when it comes to gifting a piece of clothing to someone, you have a problem. As you cannot pick up anything new and trendy and present to the recipient, you need to think carefully before selecting that perfect attire. And with apparels ranging from hot to cool, trendy and classy to sophisticated and decent, you have a wide range to choose from. Thus, while selecting appropriate apparels for a person, you have to keep in mind the age, gender, and taste of the recipient. Given here are some suggestions that could be of help to you. Check them out!
Clothing has such a huge range that while selecting gifts and presents one gets lost. Here are a few ideas that you can work upon.
Clothing Gift Ideas
- You can give a shirt. It can be either formal or casual. Shirts come in various types of fabrics - cotton, linen, silk etc. Depending on the taste of the person, you can gift him checks, stripes or plain shirts. The color can be bold or sober varying from person to person.
- Trousers come in various varieties as well. You can give formal pleated trousers that have a nice fall or rugged Khakis and Chinos. For people who are interested into adventures and camping, you can give trousers that have additional pockets on their sides for keeping flashlights, Swiss knife etc.
- Everyone likes jeans. Though shades of blue are most popular, black and camel colored jeans look equally cool and stylish.
- You can give jackets. They make one look trendy and smart. You can gift a leather jacket, tweed jacket etc.
- Suits add to the personality of a man. You can give a double-breasted suit or a normal one depending upon the taste of a person. Navy blue, black and brown are the colors that suit men the most. The fabric can have checks, stripes or self-patterned designs.
- Apart from the above clothing options, you can gift night suits, bathroom gowns, shorts, T-shirts, hats, ties etc.
- You can give a skirt and a top. Depending on the figure and attitude of the lady, you can choose an appropriate skirt and top. If she has a sexy and svelte figure and no-holds-barred attitude, you can gift a short skirt and low-cut top that reveals a hint of cleavage.
- For working executives, you can gift a suit-coat and trousers. It would further enhance their persona.
- You can choose from a variety of gowns-off shoulders, backless, one with strings, etc.
- Winter wear, such as jackets, cardigans, sweaters, overcoats, and scarves make great options to pick from.
- Other apparels that you can opt from include bathrobes, nightgowns, lingerie, and swimsuits.
- Colorful and bright colored clothes look best on kids.
- For girls, you can gift frocks, skirts, tops, gowns, jeans, Capri etc.
- For boys, you can buy shirts, trousers, jeans, shorts, tracksuits, caps etc.
- If you are gifting a baby that wears diapers, snap crotches are a great gifting idea.